Call 01534 733162
- Reduces pain and stiffness when sitting – When placed on a chair seat the balance cushion creates a degree of instability that encourages a more ‘active’ but comfortable sitting environment. This helps to offset the negative effects of sitting including a reduction in pain and stiffness.
- The balance cushion can be used together with a lumbar support helping to create a well-aligned, supported and active sitting posture.
- The balance cushion can also be placed on the floor to help reduce fatigue and increase comfort when using a sit stand desk or as a training aid to improve balance and coordination.
- Ankle rehabilitation – The balance disc is particularly useful in the rehabilitation of ankle sprains.
- It features two textured sides, one virtually smooth for standing and the other with small dimples which are comfortable yet effective for sitting.
- 35cm in diameter
- Easy to inflate and comes with a pump included.
- Its portable design makes it ideal for use at home, office or gym.
- Wipes clean.
- Includes free downloadable balance training ebook with exercise videos available.
To How Buy
- Purchase in clinic (Clarendon Road)
- Please see our contact page for opening times