Call 01534 733162
We are so pleased to announce that Dynamic Health will officially reopen on Friday 12th June as per government guidelines. Like many workplaces we have had to make a few changes to the way we operate in order to keep both staff and patients safe…
What we will be doing…
- Staff members will be wearing protective clothing – this will differ according to the situation, but all staff will be wearing face masks and some may also be wearing, gloves, aprons or goggles.
- Our staff members will not come to work if they are unwell and will self-isolate for the required 14 days if they display any coronavirus symptoms.
- Surfaces will be disinfected between patients. This will include seating, treatment benches, card machines, bathroom taps and any other communal surfaces.
- Social distancing will be observed whenever it is possible – for example, when your therapist is talking to you prior to treatment or when you are making your next appointment.
- Suppling cloth masks to patients who cannot bring their own (we are aware that there are situations where someone is unable to wear a mask and will respect this).
- Our reminder emails will include a screening for Covid-19 symptoms and your practitioner may ask you extra questions to confirm that you are not displaying any symptoms.
- Removing some furniture which may pose a greater infection risk – e.g. anything that cannot easily be cleaned or magazines/water machines which may increase cross contamination risk.
- Extra waiting room space – we want to ensure that you are always sat at a 2m social distance when waiting for your appointment.
What we will ask you to do…
- Not to attend your appointment if you have a new cough, fever or recent loss of smell or taste, have been off island in the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone with known coronavirus in the last 14 days.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the clinic building.
- Attend for your appointment on time. If you arrive early, please wait in your car or under the veranda until closer to your appointment time to avoid there being too many people in the building at once. Please be aware that, if you are late, we may not be able to see you as we will be working to a very strict timetable to account for the extra time required for deep cleaning.
- To attend alone whenever possible. However, we understand there are cases where patients may require a friend or family member to support them and this will be respected.
It is very important to us that everyone feels safe whilst they are at Dynamic Health. We will continue to provide the same professional service we always have with rigorous levels of hygiene. That being said, if you have any comments or questions please do not hesitate to ask, your health is at the forefront of everything we do.